Ouroboros Spine the bed's getting cold and you're not here
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]It was perhaps, as troubling as it may seem, a true fact to say that the Cara had had first (and ironically) wondered aimlessly into Jinx's ranks was not the same one that, after having fought with tooth and nail against pretty much everyone who had deemed to think differently, had climbed now to the top and conquered the world with her wits.
She had stumbled upon the way, that was certain not to mention expectable, but never had she faltered to get back on her paws after she had her face pushed to the pavement and her mouth filled with gravel.
She had battled for everything that she had in her possesion, nothing had come freely, not even the scars she wore, that in a way, could serve as receipts for all her fortune.

She had gone to hell and back to get to where she was and get what she wanted. And let me tell you, the devil had become a good friend of hers, one that she wouldn't mind visiting again if it meant Mara's death. If it was war what the bitch wanted she would have to get ready, because the Spine would use all it's weaponry on this one.
And Cara's rage was nuclear.

"Ugly bitch with a marred scar running down her face -- not to hard to miss" she jeered, her brow quirking and the narrow bridge of her muzzle wrinkling in honest contempt towards the female. Little did she know that a real, or more objective description at least, was needed for the wolves to really be able to identify her -- especially those who had recently joined.

The topic however was not allowed to settle in the conversation, for it was Kaname's next response what stole the Queen's attention from the matter. While the age difference that was wedged between them was no secret to her, nor to anyone in the pack really, she did not consider that he was as 'aged and rusty' as he claimed to be. "I don't care about other assasins" she answered, a strange docility seeping from her voice in an attempt to lull that dryness of his.

"I care about those who care about me" she breathed softly, letting her neck stretch enough for her nose to hover temptatively over his own.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - January 21, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - January 22, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - January 23, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - January 25, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - January 25, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - January 31, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - February 04, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - February 06, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - February 11, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - February 11, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - February 21, 2015, 08:47 PM