Duck Lake I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
408 Posts
Ooc —
The closeness she found again with Tonravik came as a welcome addition. For weeks she had been so very solitary and at first, that companionship in its renewal was so very strange. But she eased into it and by the time they had come up upon Njal, it was as though they had always been rooted at the hip in perfect synchronization. But that was broken as she allowed Tonravik to take the lead, trailing behind out of particular awareness that accompanied her standoffish qualities. Undermining all of that was the spark of recognition. She had seen him before, somewhere. They had met.

And if this was the wolf who had come to her aokkatti, well then Echelon was most certainly surprised. The smaller, flighty Tartok wolf made her approach with a particular air about her — she appraised him closely, scrutinizing what aspects she could glean from his gunmetal shades. Yes, she was certain of who this Njal was now. "You're from the Glacier," she said pointedly, letting out a breath from her dark nose. There was no trace of that now, however.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Echelon - February 12, 2015, 12:25 AM