Duck Lake I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
login music makes things badass kind of lool

The ice refused to break beneath his considerable bulk, and for the longest time Njal lingered atop the lake's crust with a scowl. He traced an awkward path along the edge, only to mount a new segment and attempt it once more. The lake seemed impermeable. The ice must have been quite thick. As he arched to try one final time, a new call rose up — and he paused, receding from the bank with his attention cocked towards the south, alert to Tonravik's second calling.

When she finally arrived, Njal was moving to greet her. He paused in this as well, but only because of the additional body; the shadow was not one, but two figures now. Tonravik moved to intercept him first, and then turned as if to silently introduce the other - but this woman he knew as well. Perhaps not as much as Tonravik, but they had met previously, he was sure of it.

Her utterance proved him correct, and Njal gave her a sharp-eyed nod. "Soon you will be one of us as well." He commented, his voice rough and lacking in enthusiasm. He looked to Tonravik as he spoke, as if they shared some sort of great secret - and then began to march, to lead them northward.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by RIP Njal - February 12, 2015, 12:58 AM