Duck Lake I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
408 Posts
Ooc —
Soon she would be one of them as well? Perceptibly, Echelon's brow raised with question. It was wordless and rhetorical, as she was indeed quick to the catch. If he was going back to the glacier, then she was more than elated. But Echelon also knew that in the stead of the former leaders there were new scents there now. And there was the matter of the strange creature that had encountered her near the borders a handful of days ago. If he was there now, he would be dispatched easily for lingering as she had.

She was hopeful this was their destination and fell in behind the duo, though her closeness remained with Tonravik for the time being. If nothing else, Echelon believed more commentary would come to follow, perhaps further explanation for the plans that they were beginning to hatch. But she did not ask, as she felt it was not her place to question it. Loyalty demanded she merely follow, and follow her aokkatti she would.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Echelon - February 12, 2015, 01:15 AM