Otatso Wetlands but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

"and to you," she returned to the male once he told her how he was glad to meet another one of scarlett's friends. there seemed to be a joyful glint in his eyes whenever the name "scarlett" was mentioned, which led the grayscale wolfess to wonder— was he the one, after raziel? a smile crept up on crëyr's features, then. at this rate, she would probably get the name of her new beau correct if scarlett ever told her to guess the next time they met for lunch again.

her stance still alert, she wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws as the pale wolf spoke of the icy-eyed brute that had tried to hook up with her that day. she believed his words for now, for they seemed trustworthy. if he wasn't, why would he have scarlett's scent on him?

even though she agreed to him about the scent-covering, she spoke, "thanks, that's a rather considerate thought, though you don't have to do that." the sterling outrider let slip a light laugh, then, and visibly relaxed. "let's stop talking about this stuff. so how did you become friends with scarlett? i met her at a lake one day and hunted for ducks with her."

Messages In This Thread
RE: but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen - by Crëyr - February 12, 2015, 09:43 AM