Look What I Can Do
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
The owl's head straightened up once more, only to then turn down in the other direction. He was inspecting the wolf carefully, unsure of what to make of her until she spoke. An artsy owl? He was sure she must not have ever met any other owls before. Lucky for her, the first one she had the privilege of meeting was none other than the oddball. “Many owls are what you call 'artsy',” he informed her. “We are crafty and knowledgeable, more so than you silly wolves.” In his parliament, stuff like art and reading where not uncommon. They would find small, tattered books lying around when the Scouts went out to examine the area surrounding them, and they would bring the books back then for the others to read. While creating crafts wasn't as common as reading, it was still talked about enough for him to have gotten interested at a young age.

Keyx's feathers ruffled further when the albino practically scolded him for the way he'd spoken. She was not his mother, so what was wrong with her? He's quickly drawn the conclusion that wolves, though they had pretty fur, were weird animals. And then she spoke of being a 'caretaker', which he assumed was the wolf-version of a nurse. “Do you wolfy nurses not stock up on supplies like owls?” he inquired, genuinely curious about how it worked with the four legged creatures. “Blueberries, they have nutrients. Give those to the injured and whatever else you creatures eat.” Keyx was not a nurse, he was not even close to being one, but he did know the basics as many Navigators needed to. There was no telling how long one might be out learning the way the winds moved and the placements of the stars and where they lead, so many would be told of what foods held the most nutrients to keep their strength up. It came in handy knowing of other things when rodents were unavailable, but he didn't actually know what wolves ate, so the same would probably not be the same for them. Still, it was worth a shot, and maybe playing nice would get the wolf to leave so he could finish his sculpture.
Messages In This Thread
Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:51 AM