Blacktail Deer Plateau a drained bourbon bottle laying next to my head
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He couldn't say wanderlust was ever much of a problem for him, but he had gotten a bit restless at times. "Not so far as yours it seems. Mine is the mild sort, sated by exploring bordering lands at times." He did like to get away sometimes, but the urge hadn't been strong since settling here. The farthest he'd gone had been the coast, the trip directly following his rise to beta and due partially to the extreme reluctance to accept the position.

Mordecai's next question was a surprise. He asked for s temporary home, something that Dante had as of yet to hear from a potential joiner. He appreciated the honesty and openness, but could they afford to take on someone who would simply disappear with the spring?

Still, Mordecai was a friend and Dante believed him to be true. He had held a high position in his former pack, clear sign that he was able enough, and he offered aid in a season where they could use all the help they could get. Especially with little ones.

Who knew, perhaps he could be convinced to remain?

"I think we can squeeze you in," Dante responded with a chuckle.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: a drained bourbon bottle laying next to my head - by Dante RIP - February 12, 2015, 12:01 PM