Blacktail Deer Plateau Life Always Ends In Death
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He watched as the young male refused to answer his question, but it didn't bother Adimar, he was expecting to be ignored. Then suddenly another male appear, an older one, but still looks to be a young age. With his ears foward he heard the older male call him an enemy. This pack was quick to accuse, the golden male had done nothing wrong yet he was an enemy. He was probably larger than both males combined, and most likely had more fighting skills than them. He would have a pretty good chance at killing them both, but Adimar was not one to just kill for fun.

"How can you call me your enemy if this is the first time we are meeting, and you don't even know my name. I have done nothing to you, and yet I am your enemy?" He asked, confused on why he had been given such a title. He kept switching his focus between the two males, and waiting for one of them to answer. Perhaps they wouldn't answer him at all, but instead attack him and chase him off like savages. Of course if they decided to take that route, he would show the young males just how challenging it is to chase him off.
Messages In This Thread
Life Always Ends In Death - by Adimar - February 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Valtyr RIP - February 11, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Adimar - February 12, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Pura - February 12, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Valtyr RIP - February 12, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Adimar - February 12, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Pura - February 22, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Life Always Ends In Death - by Lasher - February 22, 2015, 02:06 PM