Duskfire Glacier save your advice cuz i won't hear
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
@Malachi (psst we need at least 1 moar posttttt)
"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"

[size=small]While silence was something the aspiring Naturalist-Warrior was used to, and quite honestly was also fond of, this one in particular was uncomfortable and strange. Unbearable really. And she suspected it was not only like this for her. With her nose wriggling in feign indifference towards the awkwardness that had settled upon them she tried to plan an excuse to leave.
But what could she say really without risking the guy building a grudge towards her?
That she was sick? That she was going hunting -- what if he waned to come?
What if he wanted to play the dreaded role of Counselor and try to fish out answers from her deeply hidden pit of bottled feelings?
Did he really think he could be a ghost and then become real all of a sudden?

Before any of these questions could recieve an answer, or more could be made he spoke; his voice cutting brusquely through the silence and reaching her ears with a certain dubiety hanging on them. "Yeah, officially" she echoed, suddenly wondering how could it have been possible for them to live under the same sky and never walk the same roads until today.

"..And now we can officially stop ignoring each other's existence I guess" she barked a bit more softly, her eyes fleeting from his face to the ground and then back again.[/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM