Look What I Can Do
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
It's fine. c:

Weather patterns and the earth? That must mean the wolf was a fellow Navigator, and someone he might be able to speak with over matters involving the lands and the skies. While it was quite obvious the lupine was wingless—as all where—he had no doubt in his mind that she would be worth conversing with if she was good at what she did. “We owls are the symbol of knowledge, though,” he informed her, reciting something he'd read in an older book. Keyx straightened himself up long enough to spread out his wings and fly back down to the cold ground, silently regretting it. “You are a Navigator then, yes? That is what we call them in parliaments, anyways.” He drew a bit closer to the crimson-eyed wolf (which he still thought was an odd color), his coal-like orbs boring into her own. “The purpose is to show what you can do, what you're capable of. It is an impressive feat, one that many find to be alluring.” Aaaand, there it was. One of the reasons he'd picked up crafts and such was to impress another owl who had been born around the same time as himself, but it was only after realizing she was unimpressed with his skills did he actually start to enjoy the work.

“Yes, that is right, you wolves eat much larger things than us,” Keyx noted, more to himself than the wolf. Then, his head cocked to the side again, a curious glint in the dark abysses that are his eyes. “Can't digest them? You are missing out!” he said, voice getting a bit shrill as the pitch decided to jump up an octave. “I love voles and mice, and even a baby rabbit sometimes, but certain berries and bugs are full of good nutrients, too.” He could not imagine never eating such things again, but secretly he knew he'd have no problem living off the rodents alone. Those had been his first real meal, after all, and had proceeded to feed him all the time. As his mind slipped out of his thoughts of food and he was brought back into the present, Keyx found his legs to be getting cold. With a look to the wolf, and the thick fur that clung to her, his beak parted to speak. “Can I rest on your back? The ground is cold.”
Messages In This Thread
Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:51 AM