Look What I Can Do
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
The way the woman spoke told him she was joking with her words, making him a bit more comfortable with her. If she could joke like that, then surely the thought of eating or harming him was out of her mind. She didn't seem like the type to play with her food, after all. He soon found that she was unsure what a Parliament was, and maybe not certain about the role of a Navigator. It couldn't be exactly like these 'Naturalists' she spoke of. “A Parliament is what you wolves would call a 'pack',” Keyx informed her, his chest puffing a bit with pride at the fact that he knew something the other didn't. He was usually the one denoted as 'having his head in the clouds' back home. “Are these 'Naturalists' good at navigating through areas?” The way wolves worked interested him, as they didn't seem to be too different from owls. It was odd, in a way, that two animals built so differently for different things cold be so similar in certain ways. The albino even seemed to react to a male looking for a female in the same manner as most older ladies in his old Parliament had. “I was,” he corrected her. “But not anymore. I am simply out to explore now and learn as much as I can before settling down. We owls form lifelong bonds, and I don't think I'm ready for that just yet.”

If wagging one's tail was something owls did, Keyx's probably wold have been moving a bit by now. The wolf hunted the same things as he did, making her much more helpful. “Which do you prefer?” he inquired, head turning slightly as he moved closer to the wolf. She had agreed to him resting on her just as long as his talons didn't really harm her, which he was thankful for. As he drew closer, his wings spread just enough to get him high enough into the air to land on her back. He made his way towards the scruff on the back of her neck, before using that part to keep him from falling. Keyx was sure it wouldn't hurt her, but kept his grip lighter than normal just in case. “Speaking of meat and nutrients, have you any good spots to catch voles around here?” The barn owl made himself comfortable against her pelt, his head bobbing as a late response to her telling him she wasn't a horse. Good thing she wasn't, too, since horses had short fur that couldn't do anything to warm him. “I appreciate you letting me rest on you. You are very warm!”
Messages In This Thread
Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:51 AM