I guess that I don't need that
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
lol, yeah. villains can't always lose. :p

Ira did not remember much of his life in Red Keep. As it was, he barely remembered his parents, though he knew that he hated them for abandoning him. None of that, of them mattered anymore, any way. All that mattered now was Jinx and his future. He could not recall if his parents had been the source of his belief that he should get what he wanted, when he wanted it or if he had developed that demanding selfishness on his own, or his superiority complex for that matter. To be honest, if someone made him wait until all the adults ate he would throw a massive fit, and if the fit didn’t work he’d steal scraps of meat until he was satisfied. Ira was hardly above taking matters into his own paws if it came to it. Of course, Jinx’s encouragement of his behavior was not aiding in anyone’s attempts to get Ira off his proverbial Trojan Horse. Her praise was something to be desired by the child, and so he would act like a spoiled, demanding Prince because she had yet to tell him it wasn’t ok. He was young. He was extremely impressionable. It was as easy and simple as that.

Ira’s fur on his chest puffed in indignation when the woman took to mocking him some more. "Don’t talk down to me." Ira demanded in a snapping tone, his temper flaring before it cooled, and he squinted at her with evident disgust playing across the lines of his young face. "You think you’re so clever." Ira hissed at her and laughed, cruelness seeping into a laugh that should have been a delightful child one’s. He took it upon himself in a personal game to not let her get to his temper. One day, he would be big and strong, he would lead legions and slaughter anyone who dare belittle him so mercilessly, or take them prisoner so he could do with what he wanted. "You still smell like ass." The insolent child returned calmly, wrinkling his nose at her.

Messages In This Thread
I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - January 23, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 28, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - January 30, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 31, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 01, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 01, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 02, 2014, 08:08 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 03, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 04, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 04, 2014, 01:16 PM