Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry my muse for galileo died epicly.. i am gonna go ahead an wrap this baby up -- also im pping dante-poo slightly, please tell me if it's not ok
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]Every word pronounced after his own last words clashed against the bitter cold were lost in space, never to reach his ears. In the midst of his asphyxiating convulsion he fell deaf and blind to the world around him. His brusque shaking and rumbling croaking of his throat did not allow the man to keep his composture, or even his balance. With his eyes screaming a silent plead to the greyscale male the peppered Creek wolf collapsed onto the floor; his sickly wriggling never ceasing as his body collided with the snow below their feet.

His thoughts, despite their true lack of significance, had been like a loaded gun. And the cold fingers of desolation that had flooded his head had been the ones to pull the trigger on him. Now, with his lungs deflating like popped ballons and his airways unable to rid themselves of the clotting liquid that filled him up, he could not do anything but squirm with powerless terror.
A special kind of terror that did not give Galileo room to do anything but to convulse as his insides attempted to fight against the deathly serenade his cough and wheezing had become.

"T-T-Take" he rasped, momentarily gaining enough force to lift himself onto wobbly paws only to fall back again,this time against Dante, using his broad shoulders as support. "Me" he exhaled sharply, another wave of dryness climbing up the man's throat as the two began to hop and struggle down the steep path that led the way out from the cliff and towards the Plateu.
Now, whether he wanted it or not, he'd go to the Plateu and more likely than not he'd meet this so-called Finn, Dante spoke of -- though right now the legitimacy of his words was not Galileo's concern.
The real question that resounded in the man's mind was a simple one, yet an impossibly hard one to answer; would he survive?
Would he survive the journey? And if he did, would he survive facing whatever hidden truth that lied in the Plateu?
His lungs were weak, but his heart was perhaps, even more fragile.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Galileo - February 13, 2015, 09:30 PM