Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Adorable

The red eyed female pounced down on an injured boar. Her lucky day! It seemed the fighting with another male made the hunk of grunting meat too wounded to run away from the pale she-wolf. Scarlett often had to do with hares for Adlartok and herself but now she could finally feast on a big sized meal. She would later drag it to Adlartok, or at least closer to her den. Her jaws let go once the animal was killed. Scarlett instantly started feasting on some of the organs. Some she would bring to Ad since it was the better meat. Her maw turned as red as her eyes at she ate. After a full tummy Scarlett would have loved to take a nap but she found that her caretaker duties were more important.

It took her a good hour to drag the carcass over Duskfire grounds. Her lithe body was not as strong as she thought it was. She placed the carcass by her den and let Adlartok come out on his own. That was when she heard a howl. She knew that tone somehow. Scarlett instantly trotter forward towards the border with her bloodied face. Once she drew in closer she saw the dotted naturalist. Charon. Oh no! She could smell the salt in his fur. Not good. If Tuwawi or any of the others would find out it would be his death. Her mother instinct made her jump forward and instantly trot up to the youngster. "Do you have a death wish!? You can't be here after what your pack as done!," she hissed instantly, far more bolder than she was last time she met Charon. She gave the pup a glance. He looked rugged and worn. "Oh look at you... All travel worn," Scarlett softened. She should feed him.. but would that be treachery. He was just an innocent pup!
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM