Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Wow, he is so vicious. Poor Scarlett.

You could say that Scarlett was a bit in shock of the viciousness of the younger wolf. How come that happened? She had always shown nothing but kindness especially towards pups. The red eyed female frowned at the dotted youngster. "Calm down," she spoke with some authority. She sounded like a mother, maybe it would have some effect on Charon. She had no clue what he was raging about! "Kevlyn? We don't even have someone in our pack with that name," she returned. Scarlett had been threatened a lot of times in her life time but this pup was not scaring her.

The whole word stopped at his words. You horrible monster! You horrible monster! You. horrible. monster! The sentence feel like a knife was being stabbed into her heart. The insult was echoing through her head by everyone that ever called her that and to think 'Monster' was her old nickname in her pervious pack. She had heard it a lot of times. Scarlett dug her paws into the snow. He was just a pup. He didn't mean it in that way. He is just a pup. Violence doesn't solve anything. Violence doesn't solve anything. Scarlett needed all her self control not to turn into that raging monster. It was not 'his' time to come out yet. Yes, Scarlett identified that rage she hid so well as a 'him'. "Now, now, Charon. That is not very nice to tell someone," she returned. Her voice was so calm, she was even surprised by it.

She didn't move an inch when the young adult tried to attack her. Her mother instinct wanted to correct the youth's behavior. What wolves often did was a nudge or nip to get a wolf startled so they would snap back into their normal state. This pup was definitely enraged and Scarlett wondered if she would startle Charon, he would snap out of it. Scarlett's nose moved forward and used Charon's own teenage instability to try and unbalance him. "We don't have the Kevlyn you are talking about. I am the caretaker of this pack and we do not have any wolf named like that. You are mistaken. Duskfire wouldn't do something so horrible." Okay, maybe Tuwawi would.. but that was not going to be a discussion topic now. "Now. Once again, calm down. I will show you our grounds and get you something to eat. If you don't you might faint on the spot, Little Warrior," Scarlett sounded more warmly. "We fellow naturalist help each other out, remember?"
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM