Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
oh god I couldnt resist, I'm sorry if I hold this up :X

Tuwawi should totally come back her up ;)

It was not her intention to get involved in this pack war, not unless it would affect either Tezcacoatl or Coatl's Rise. Her open dislike for the wolves of Duskfire was no secret, nor was her flagrant disgust for any wolf not her own sister.

But of all the wolves she had met, Scarlett was perhaps the one she felt the least respect for. Her station as a woman did not save her in the Amazon's eyes, and her soft nature and weak-willed way of handling things made Manauia consider her a complete and utter waste of space. How she had survived this long was a mystery to the Huntress... She had little doubt that dumb luck was mostly to blame.

So despite her lack of caring for the pack she had pledged herself to, when she saw Scarlett speaking with a stranger, she approached. And when she caught the tail end, anger sparked within her.

"No." She growled, striding up to the boy with teeth bared. "You are not welcome here." She'd had about enough of this woman's "kindness"... If this were the Rise, she'd tear into her with fangs as well as words. Damn she missed home. Meeting Scarlett's eyes, she snarled. "Nor would you be, if I had my way. Show him around? Give him your food? How stupid are you?" She was completely and utterly at a loss.

No enemy would walk their grounds and gather information to bring to their master. Not while she was here, and definitely not while Tezcacoatl still regarded this place as home.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM