Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett walked with Kove outside of the Duskfire territory, although they were relatively close to the border. The color-less female turned her head to Kove when he nudged her. A soft smile turned on her lips. "Oh no. I like a big child," she teased, getting more comfortable with him each minute now the truth was revealed. "Aren't you lucky that I happen to love babies and children," she returned with a bigger grin. Scarlett could have a teasing and joking side. She only showed true silliness if she was comfortable with someone.

Her light frame climbed higher and higher to the Glacier peak. You could see the female was in her element climbing the rocky slopes. Scarlett ran daily a round around the Glacier. That meant that she ran up this hill over the peak, down to the Glacier, over the rugged and slippery Glacier, to then head to the lookout on the other side, and get down to the valley on that side. The female would then drink from the Southern river and return to her den. A soft hum came from her lips. She couldn't wait to show that off to Kove. Her tail raised a bit. "We are almost there," she exclaimed happily. "I'm so glad I can show you this."
Messages In This Thread
One step closer - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 02:09 PM