Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Despite the severity of the young Iota's fault, no mention of his error had been given to the Beta, or to anyone else really. This was a situation she wanted to take care of single handedly; one that she felt like as being personal, she had to handle alone. During the next couple of days that followed the youngling's faux pas, Cara kept herself closer to the borders in case the infamous bitch should show her face again. As she did so, she also made quite a point to reinforce the strong markers that lined the borders.
Often she found herself squatting angrily over her borders, writing hateful urine-messages to any that should come near -- especially Mara and her wolves.

But this was just half of the measures she had to implement after the recent fall out. As promised, both to herself and to him, the Queen had set a close watchful eye on the youngling. With the same fervor with which she tended the border she kept herself close to the small den where the boy had settled. So far, she had not seen many activity from the male.
Something she could yet not decide whether it was both good or bad.

While she was glad he was not again lingering in the borders risking another encounter with the deceptive female, she was also bothered by his lack of producivity. The Spine was not a shelter for the lost souls; and if he didn't get himself to prove his use soon, Cara would have to personally make sure he lost his soul. But on the other hand, didn't she want to preserve it too?
This was the recurring conflict she often waged with behind the curtains of her brain.

But, there are no free rides here, was what she told herself as a small voice in her mind reminded her of how Jinx had also given her a shot when no one else had. But, would there be if the child was your own? she questioned to herself, her mind bringing subconciously the'child' factor to play.
If it were her own son the one that had an encounter with Mara would she disown him?
Was that the kind of mother she'd become?

With a brusque pull of her head she shook the thoughs --good and bad-- away from her head. She had no children yet; no biological or adoptive.
But the subject couldn't be dropped so easily.
The sound of her name was carried in the wind, reaching her promptly and making her twist her ears forward. It was him.
Immediately, with a semi-automatic motion of her paws she began to trot towards the place where he awaited, sitting under the sky of messy clouds with an expression almost as conflicted as the grey blurs of grey above.

"Gaiban" she offered simply as she closed in on him, her eyes scanning his face in an attempt to read him.
He was troubled, she could see that, but the reason why was lost on her.
His lack of affection was written in smal print she could not identify at first glance.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM