Blacktail Deer Plateau a drained bourbon bottle laying next to my head
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
With a fraction of his future to come secured, Mordecai knew having somewhere to return to and call home for the time being would do him good. He still didn't know what it was that he intended to do; a promise to stay through the winter could have lasted much longer. After all, he would have never believed it possible that he would have stayed with the Spine as long as he had. His semblance of a debt paid had come somewhere at the time of that move, he felt, as he had partook in more than he intended. Not that the venture to the Isle to avenge whatever pride Jinx had tarnished had truly culminated in anything. He hoped, even sensed, that things at the Plateau were bound to be much quieter than the meek startings he had for himself with Silvertip and then the Spine.

"Why don't we hit the major spots, and I'll figure out the rest for myself?" he suggested, not quite ready to depart the company of Dante. "It would give us a chance to catch up." And it was more than that as well, as he couldn't help but harbor a little wariness of what he was getting himself into. Being spotted with Dante, however discreetly and from afar, would hopefully save him the ire of anyone trying to think he was easily pushed over. It was a confidence builder, if nothing else, and provided Dante had the time to spare.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: a drained bourbon bottle laying next to my head - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 04:33 PM