Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
408 Posts
Ooc —
Her assumption provided no answers, only more questions. The thought never occurred that some would not have been able to pick up the lingua — but it did now. For all her standoffishness, Echelon managed to hold her ground as the fiery matron drew closer. There was a certain nature of respect in that approach however, so for the time being she would allow it. If Tuwawi sought answers to her own questions based off of Echelon, then she would not find them there either.

"I asked who you were," she said pointedly. "And you will not find the matriarch near." But by then, she imagined her fiery counterpart had ascertained that much from her. If any notion of Siku, or even Tonravik lingered on her now, it moved the impossibilities to the realm of possibility. But the wilds had claimed Echelon's body now. She was but a fragment of Tartok. But as to what she was doing or why she was there, she had no answers either. Many things were lost to her, ranging from Tonravik to Tartok itself. Only the days to come would unfold what was to come.

"How do you know of Siku?" Not surprising, her words were becoming more and more firm.
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM