Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett chuckled softly as she was flirting and joking around with Kove. She loved how he could distract her. So much was happening in her pack and Scarlett was starting to dislike it more and more. Luckily she had Kove to get her mind of worrying. She would also have someone to go to if something bad happened. Oh, how grateful she was! "Kove. You will have to know how grateful and relieved I am to have to close," she then admitted as they sat by the lookout point. She then turned her muzzle towards hum and licked his cheek more intently.

Scarlett nodded eagerly, "It is so beautiful. I love it here. Although there is a lot of trouble currently going on. I am not sure what will happen. How at home I felt one that is how alien a feel now. I worked hard on the pack but they don't even seem to notice. Oh well. I am just very glad I have you," she hummed once more. She snuggled against him and let out a happy sigh. "I would love it to have you join. It would be amazing," she whispered. her red eyes studied the grounds below. One day she would live here happily with Kove. She was certain.
Messages In This Thread
One step closer - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 02:09 PM