Firestone Hot Springs a strange respite from the cold
228 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"I see..." Jaws drawled with a fluid roll of his shoulders, paying no mind to the forced manner in which she spoke. He understood what she was trying to do, but as one who spent his entire life alone respect had a different meaning for him than for most, especially those who were pack wolves or at least spent a fair amount of time in the company of others. Most of Jaws' social encounters were brief and often very... tangible... in nature.

When she offered to call him by Magma, he quirked a brow and contemplated it briefly. "Hm... I think I can put up with that." He honestly did not care what she called him. Jaws was accustomed to never seeing the same face twice, it was normal for him to neither give a name nor receive one. "Now what can I do for you, girl?" he queried, with a twitch of his ears. In most cases Jaws would be on the hunt for a bit of tail but he did not believe this she-wolf to be mature and he had little interest in fruits that weren't ripened. "I'd like to get back to... whatever it is I am doing."
Messages In This Thread
a strange respite from the cold - by Jaws - February 11, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Jaws - February 15, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Runt - February 16, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Jaws - February 16, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Runt - February 16, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Jaws - February 17, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Runt - March 02, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Jaws - March 02, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Runt - March 08, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: a strange respite from the cold - by Jaws - March 08, 2015, 01:48 PM