Wapun Meadow And miles to go before I sleep
408 Posts
Ooc —
Echelon held the openness of the meadow with a disdain she could not hide if she had wanted to. There was something about it that just set her askew, something that prompted her to cringe inwardly at the fact that they were upon it standing like two different sized peaks of pitch blackness.

Still, it was where she returned to find Tonravik, who, like she, stood out against the scenic backdrop. She approached from a length, no doubt long spied out by the watchful figure in the distance. And that was a distance she hastily closed, as she also did not want to linger long in the meadow. There was nothing there for them and Echelon was more than eager to make their preparations. Tartok would thrive here, she felt, and they only needed to find a start for its bold beginning.

Slipping in close to her aokkatti, the smaller figure sidled against her for fleeting warmth. An unnecessary gesture as the weather had been warm, but one of affection all the same. As far as she knew, they were alone, and it was perhaps only then that Echelon brought herself to show some significant note of emotion.
Messages In This Thread
And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 17, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 17, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 19, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - March 02, 2015, 10:32 PM