Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett turned to Charon. "Don't call out after her, you sound like a brat," she retuned, for once not keeping her thought to herself. She was still busy to close that mental door she usually had locked into place so well. Not today though. She felt betrayed that Charon would think of her like that. She thought they were friends, fellow naturalists. Well guess not. Once again Scarlett was hurt, and she was hurt deeply by the youngster. "I believe that showing kindness is not being weak. It is harder to be kind to someone you dislike than to hate them. I thought you were my friend Charon. I would never do such a thing, you were blinded by rage and hurt me someone innocent. Yet, I was kind enough to defend you. You could have died today, I hope you realize that," she returned. She was definitely trying to make him feel horribly guilty.

The red eyed female looked down at him. "I have nothing but kind to you and this is how you replay me? Well thanks a lot. I never wanted to steal your brother. Get your facts straight. I love pups and I am a fucking Caretaker. I wouldn't lay a paw on a pup. I found Levi over the border and told him to return to his lands. Then you showed up. Then we met again and I even shared my knowledge with you about trees and being a naturalist. I even invited you to my home so I could learn you even more. Why would I do that if I would hate you or would have some hatred against your family?" Scarlett felt a bit down now the adrenaline had lowered and she was beginning to feel more normal. "Your pack left a mutilated head on your border. The whole of DFG thinks that your pack stole Tuwawi's son Larus and showed that message in return. They plan on taking revenge. I don't agree with it. But hey? Why listen to me. I am stupid and a fool and a Monster... Such a monster that protects a young from a rival pack!!!" Now Scarlett did feel like crying but she wouldn't not in front of him.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM