Wapun Meadow And miles to go before I sleep
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Tonravik let out a yawn, somehow tired. Her journey had been long, and her plans exhausted her mentally. How she hated thinking. Just as Echelon watched, so too did she; their eyes would leave nothing in their vicinity untouched. Not a thing that breathed would pass their detection. Their eyes were not untrained. Lives depended on the eye of your comrade. Tonravik would never let anything touch Echelon... and she still intended to discover just what had ruffled her aokkatti any time ago.

Perhaps she could be patient, in some things.

As they surveyed the open land where nothing could be missed, an ear turned to listen to Echelon while the other panned left, listening for anything else. Her words were concerning to hear, and Tonravik turned to Echelon, the look on her face a prompt for her to elaborate. Tonravik had not thought anything of worth might occur in her absence but a day ago, but evidently something had occurred to give Echelon enough cause to speak her doubts to her. Tonravik took Echelon's opinion quite seriously, and knew Echelon would not waste her time or breath bringing it up if she did not think something could be the matter.
Messages In This Thread
And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 16, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 17, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 17, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 19, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - February 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: And miles to go before I sleep - by Echelon - March 02, 2015, 10:32 PM