Be my little flashlight
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
In a new land far from home, it seemed almost easy for him to seem smart. The barn owl had always been the odd one who had his head stuck up in the clouds, but everything seemed to change after he'd left. He'd started to focus on his small creations and his skills for navigation, and he no longer felt like he was at the bottom of the hierarchy. Sure, he was still far from being at the top and acting as the smartest of the bunch, but the fact that he was no longer at the bottom was good enough for the boy.

Keyx gave a slight shake of his head, the motion a small one. As he was told that some could read the stars, his interest was piqued almost instantly. Stargazers read the stars one way, but Navigators also got to read them a different way. He wondered if the wolf could do anything like that, but then felt he received an answer to his unasked question when he was told she drew inspiration from them. The owl didn't know of a title for those who just drew inspiration from stars, so he chalked her up to possibly being a dreamer, of sorts. “Others that read the stars are very helpful, but no one back home ever seemed to just pull inspiration or stories from them.” Saying it out loud was rather disappointing for him, and he found himself wondering just what types of stories the stars might hold, if they even held any. “I use the stars to help me navigate, and I also helped those in my Parliament when I was with them. We find constellations and certain stars that help guide us in all months and seasons to wherever we want to go. They're very helpful!”
Messages In This Thread
Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 13, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 14, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 17, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 17, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 21, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 21, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 26, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - March 05, 2015, 05:35 PM