Blacktail Deer Plateau They pull you under
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"I dunno," Saena admitted breathlessly. It was true she'd sort of scapegoated Warthog. A wolf with that thick body and that menacing face could be the only suspect in her mind. Maybe Warthog hadn't done anything to raise suspicion, but her appearance was enough. "The attack was... malicious. I can't think of any reason someone would want to kill someone else just out of the blue like that. I hadn't even seen her before she was trying to jump me." After all, Saena said some pretty crappy stuff at times, and might've been more understanding if she'd done that first.

"I'll go to her soon," Saena promised, though she was loathe to worry her Aunt with these concerns. It was more likely the teen would clean it with her own tongue than bother Blue Willow about it, but she couldn't let Dante know that. He would think she was irresponsible. "I can ask Pura to guard the borders more closely, and when this has healed a bit, I can get word to the other packs... Stavanger Bay, wherever Fox came from, and even the Caldera if I have to." There were many, many more packs than that, but they were the only three that Saena was really aware of.

"Make sure Valtyr isn't the one guarding the borders, not alone at least," she said abruptly, then let her face soften. "I think he'll want to, but he's not ready... and I don't want to endanger him." Ironically, if someone had said this same thing about her a few months ago, she would've argued til she was blue in the fact that only she could say when she was ready. Saena was more protective of those in her pack, though, and though she couldn't put a finger on it, she knew she didn't want Valtyr exposed to this, not first-hand.
Messages In This Thread
They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 03, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 07, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 01, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 09, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 20, 2015, 06:42 PM