Shimmering a vaccume of my memory
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
The grayscale wolf shrank back and away and this submissive gesture gave Osprey the confidence to close the distance between them even more, until there were mere steps left. There she stopped again, regarding the stranger with an icy gaze. She felt the tension building up in her body, while her mind couldn't decide between attacking him on the spot or playing the "wait and stare" game and hope that he would get the message and finally go away.

It was rare that she gave in to violence or felt the need to hurt and kill someone. These qualities existed, but were reserved to the prey (smaller predators included) only. Now, as the time passed and she held the wolf's gaze, she realized something - the trespassers were nothing more than prey too. So, why feel mercy, why spare a life, when it was clear that the other party didn't value it enough not to venture too close to claimed lands.

And with this thought as her driving force, she broke the silence with a low and dangerous growl and lunged at the stranger with a full intent to either harm him or chase away.
Messages In This Thread
Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 12, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 14, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 18, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 18, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 19, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 21, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 22, 2015, 11:47 AM