The Sunspire No other shotgun rider
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"Well, I'm glad to know I'm in good company at least." She replied, in no way moving to put space between them. She intended to spend the rest of the evening glued to his side, whether he liked it or not. "Though I'm sure I can change that."

It did not escape her that she hadn't responded to his statement, and the fact that he hadn't even made mention of it made her almost want to, for it cemented the fact further that he did not press the point. She knew she returned the sentiment, and in fact had already told Jace as much. But to Vienna, the admission was a big deal, and timing was important. To say it now would be to make it seem a simple response, perhaps spurred by his own and not fully felt. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Plus, she kinda liked making him wait.

There was one other also, a reason she had not particularly meant to fall so hard so fast. And while she did not want to spoil this moment, Vienna wasn't the type to hold back, and she knew Sumayl wasn't either. This was something she'd been meaning to find out for a while, and while she remembered, she was going to bring it up. "I met my brother on the way in," she began (almost apologetically) by way of introduction and possible explanation for the question that was going to follow. "Are you happy here?" The questions still might have seemed to come out of the blue, but after hearing of his lack of socializing, she couldn't help but feel that he wasn't. The subject had to come up sooner or later, and sooner seemed better.

She kept her eyes on him as she asked, and she thought she knew him well enough to assume he would not lie to her. Tease, yes, and perhaps even omit, but never outright lie. And though most of her was glad for it, the selfish voice that lay in the back of her mind hoped that he would. If he wasn't, that he would say he was just so that she could go on without worry. She didn't like the voice, but she couldn't deny it's existence either.
Messages In This Thread
No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 14, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 15, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 18, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 22, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 22, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - March 06, 2015, 04:52 PM