Buried in the silence of a snowstorm
borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it
51 Posts
Ooc —
sorry if i crashed the thread.. i had to stay true to DM's character. mew, if you still want DM for one of your others let me know! mar -- i thought for a while (sorry for the wait) on how to respond to this.. i don't think DM and outlaw would run away when it is 2v1, but i also don't want to cripple/seriously harm your character (even if DM does).

Dogmeat fell into silence, working alongside his comrade in the punishing cold, his breath working the frosty air in billowing heaves -- the powder of snow beneath their quarreling feet brought forth to fall to the earth again in gentle quiet.

But not all was quiet -- the three worked in a vicious tandem. The flash of teeth and limb raked the air and below them dark red sullied the pristine snow. He was wounded, and his stamina was slowly waning -- but he could not relent. Not when the odds were for once in their favor. With Outlaw besides him, Dogmeat felt certain of their victory.

As Burke swung his muzzle towards Dogmeat's hind, Dogmeat was still trying his best to floor the wolf. While the wolf was taller and certainly of a more feral build, Dogmeat possessed a heavy-weight build he would use to the best of his advantage. Burke's teeth were searing, in the keen manner of a hot knife -- Dogmeat found his balance compromised. To counter the wolf's action he tried his best to spring forward and barrel the wolf over to flatten him, using his own momentary unbalance to stagger the wolf. Given Burke's lowered position, combined with the slight off-balance position one must take to reach Dogmeat's hind leg, Dogmeat was assured he would have some sort of success. He kept his grip on the wolf's scruff as best he could, his savage jowls working to grind flesh to hamburger and his neck wringing back and forth as he plowed forwards in the hopes to unbalance the male and force the wolf to release his grip upon his hind leg.

Burke's teeth around his leg caused a pain Dogmeat had not experienced before -- a pain which fueled him to become a frenzied bulldozer intent on destroying his assailant.

DM takes full damage from Burke's bite -- while Burke is biting DM tries to force his way upon him, attempting to plow/bulldoze him while he is slightly off balance. This might make an avenue for Burke to escape DM/chase after Osprey -- DM wouldn't be able to give chase/catch up with his injured hind leg
Messages In This Thread
Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Dogmeat Sr - February 07, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Outlaw - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Burke - February 08, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Osprey - February 08, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Dogmeat Sr - February 09, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Outlaw - February 09, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Burke - February 10, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Osprey - February 10, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Dogmeat Sr - February 10, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Outlaw - February 12, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Burke - February 12, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Osprey - February 12, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Dogmeat Sr - February 18, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Buried in the silence of a snowstorm - by Burke - February 21, 2015, 02:45 PM