Rising Sun Valley don't wait for me
32 Posts
Ooc — Laur
I couldn't resist >_______> Anyone else is free to intrude/whip Reaper's scrawny butt

Although his mental state hadn't been the greatest to start with, Reaper was slowly descending into a more primal and savage version of himself the longer he wandered. His wide eyes stared unblinkingly ahead, his yellowed and rotten teeth bared as the starved beast roamed the snowy field, scarcely paying attention to anything but the smells that wafted by on the breeze. He hadn't seen another of his own kind for days now. Frankly, he had given up hope on ever finding them again. He only cared for his own needs now. More specifically, the twisting, painful and ever-present hunger.

While the various scraps of meat the dog had stumbled upon were blessings, he longed for something more substantial; something with meat and blood and warmth. A curious scent hit his nose then and, slowly, Reaper came to a stop, pausing in his tracks with his head bowed. He breathed in deeply, anticipating where the enticing fragrance was coming from before swinging his solid skull in the wolf's direction with a malicious grin. Meat.

It didn't take long to find the boy, a dishevelled heap at the edge of the forest, its pale fur glowing in the darkness of the night. Reaper's eyes peered out at it, his one ear thrust forward. Was it dead? No, he could see the steady rise and fall of its chest. Grunting, the creature stalked forward, sizing the young wolf up. It seemed fully grown but lacked the strength of an adult. A pup, then. The mutt licked his lips, drawing closer.
Messages In This Thread
don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 19, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 19, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 22, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 27, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 27, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - March 25, 2015, 10:25 AM