Blacktail Deer Plateau staring down the hole again
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
I have a feeling I'm off about how far in development she is, but, eh, NO CARES GIVEN. I couldn't resist making myself chuckle. Once, when my friend's son was about a year and a half old... he bit my knee in response to me blocking his path by propping my leg up on the coffee table lol. And that's when I learned that toddlers bite hard.

There were several times when she got so close that he could feel the presence of her body long before it ever came down on him. This became especially true when she full out tackled it and missed, the movement that he made so slight that it threw all her attempts out the door. And that ultimately appeared to be the last straw for the little girl, who carried a mischievous glint as she surveyed her next target: him.

Mordecai had no more angled his muzzle to the side to question what she was doing when she sprung it on him. And it was a bold move for someone so young, but this didn't cross his mind. He was instead locked in admiration for the tactic — he had never considered that she'd go for the much easier, prone target that the foot belonged to. And rightly so, because the razor sharp milk teeth that lurked in her mouth captured his nose.

For a second, a searing pain rolled through his snout. He hissed through his teeth and pulled back, which only intensified the sharpness of her playful assault. Never in a million years had Mordecai ever considered that the inside of his own nose was tender, but it was a lesson learned the hard way. "All right, you got me!" he said, offering her a whining few notes. "You got sharp teeth!" And never once did he find that he raised his voice; like so many ways he handled things, Mordecai never saw the point in screaming uncle.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
staring down the hole again - by Mordecai - February 16, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Eilidh - February 17, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Mordecai - February 19, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Eilidh - February 19, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Mordecai - February 19, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Eilidh - February 19, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Mordecai - February 19, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Eilidh - February 19, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Mordecai - February 19, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: staring down the hole again - by Eilidh - February 19, 2015, 05:27 PM