Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
It was probably the half-rotten leg of a deer that Osprey had found and gobbled down with little thought of what could happen later. Because now she felt sick to her stomach - unable to keep anything down and getting in fits of vomitting every now and then. She had considered visiting Blue willow for she would definitely have some kind of cure, but then she had had a second thought - what if this sickness would make the kids sick too? No, upset digestive system was not worth the health of little ones. Therefore she decided that she could get through this on her own and simply put some distance between her ill self and the rest of the pack.

Even though she had not eaten anything all day and had had a bit of water, she still felt nauseous and there was bitter taste in her mouth. Needless to say that she was not happy about this and therefore, as she padded further and further away from the pack lands, she tried to distract herself by thinking about more pleasant things. Unfortunately most of them were somehow linked to food and, whenever this crossed her mind, she felt her stomach twitch uncomfortably. She was not far from a place that was famous for having "flying and bouncing" prey, when she caught sight of wolf falling down a cliff along with one of the goats.

Now this was something and feeling both curious and worried she rushed towards the place of the event, to find out, if the wolf in question was alright.
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM