Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Noting her injuries... concussion, cut on her brow, lots of small scrapes and bruises all over, left hind-ankle is sprained, probably a few fractured ribs.

I am fucking stupid, was all Magpie had time to think as she fell, watching the lines of rock go by, until the ground rose to meet her. Not even time enough to think, Shut the hell up, you stupid goat, which was bleating obnoxiously in its pain and panic. She was lucky that she hadn't climbed higher, or the fall would have killed her— as it was, the wind had left her, and she had lost her grip on her would-be prey. She could hear it crying nearby, struggling, but she couldn't see it for the blood in her eyes. Hopefully, it had suffered enough damage in the fall that she could kill it easily— and hopefully she hadn't suffered similar damage, herself. "Gravity, bitch," she gasped, a mutter underneath the short breaths she was attempting to regain.

Without soft snow to break her fall— and not having been lucky enough to land on the sheep— Magpie had met the cold, hard ground without buffer. Her entire body ached, her bones jarred, but there were points that were more painful then others... but she couldn't focus on that now. There was still a goat to deal with, and now it was personal. She struggled to her feet, whining as a hind ankle gave out on her— I won't be using that one, then— and attempted to shake the blood from her visage enough to see where the other creature had landed. She looked and felt terrible, but she was alive, and her purpose hadn't been forgotten, though she definitely felt drunk.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM