Blacktail Deer Plateau Shine your light on everything
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The chill tone of her aunt's voice wasn't missed. How could it be, when Saena was a bit of a master of being a giant bitch herself? Yet the girl managed to keep her temper in check, a feat she wouldn't have managed a month or two ago. It was hard to remind herself that this time she was in the wrong, but she had to do it. She had to be the bigger wolf, even if it meant taking a hit to her pride.

"I was out of line," she said, though she hated saying it when she so fancied she was Osprey's superior. The fact was, she wasn't, not in anyone's eyes but her own. "I felt... threatened." And that was the only thing Saena had to say for her floodgates to open up and for her mouth to undo her entire attempt at civility.

"But you were out of line, too, way back when. You shouldn't have lectured me, and you shouldn't have disrespected my request that you leave me alone. I would not have done that to you." Well, probably she would've, but Saena believed if someone told her to get lost, she probably would, if only to avoid the confrontation that would come with disobeying. "How do you expect me to want to respect you when you treat me like my opinions and feelings don't mean anything?"
Messages In This Thread
Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 20, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 01, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - March 08, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 10, 2015, 04:57 PM