Shimmering a vaccume of my memory
44 Posts
Ooc — JB
Her behavior eased from the outright aggression, but the female remained poised with dominance, and her words were quick to point out his mistake - or rather, to tell him to leave, just as the other plateau wolf had. Except that this time, Anselm had done nothing to incite such aggression; he had not stolen anything, and had been carefully weaving back and forth upon the borders when he was discovered. Still, in the world of the wolf, that was enough for her to take offense, and he would not begrudge her that.

But he did not leave, either. His response to her statement was simple and, given the bright tone of his voice, somewhat out-of-place. You... You're just.. Very pretty. That's all. Smooth.

I mean, I was... I was just passing by and.. Something drew me here. I didn't mean any harm, He parroted the earlier sentiment and ducked his head further, looking away from Osprey as another sign of submission. Hopefully she would calm down, because he did not want anything from her - at least, nothing he was aware of. --what's your name?
Messages In This Thread
Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 12, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 14, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 18, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 18, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 19, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by JB4 - February 21, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shimmering a vaccume of my memory - by Osprey - February 22, 2015, 11:47 AM