I bet my life
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
congrats!
also sorry for the extreme awkwardness heh
[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]With the silence turning into a weigh he could physically feel upon his shoulders and the desire to simply run away from her becoming each time greater it was quite hard to keep a straight face. Should he just go? Or should he stay until the awkwardness was forced out? Would it be forced out at all? Or was this whole encounter beyond salvage?
All of these questions and a couple more circled his mind as he swallowed hard, attempting to soothe his dry throat and hopefully urge words out of her.

"Yeah" he woofed softly, his olive eyes focusing on her raising paw only to dart away from her a second later. By the looks of it, it was undeniable that she was any less comfortable with his presence, yet, she didn't suggest he leave either.
Still, Finn knew his exit cue.
And this was probably it.

Without nothing to gain from this dull conversation, and nothing more than his own dignity left to lose, the silver Epsilon took a step back and turned his body towards the path he had initially planned to escape through. Though his lips still held on to the tight smile he had fixed on his face, his eyes now betrayed his true emotions. Like a doe caught in the headlights Finn was poised to flee, yet he held himself stable until the girl, with even the smallest, unspoken gesture, gave him the green lights.
We could pretend this never happened, he wanted to say, yet kept his lips pressed onto each other expectantly.

"..Hey, when you see Koda", because there is no way in hell he would leave you on your own while you're in heat, he added in his mind as he wondered suddenly why he wasn't there now, "Could you tell him that I'm still game for a hunt with him tomorrow? he barked, recalling a conversation they had had a few days ago as they casually passed one another.

Then it ocurred that perhaps, Koda, would not be game, because he would..um.. be busy?
"Or.. whenever he's up for it" he added with an involuntary raise of his eyebrow.
Koda would be hunting alright -- just not the type of prey Finn had in mind.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 06, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 08, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 09, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 09, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 19, 2015, 09:25 PM