Rising Sun Valley don't wait for me
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Hope you don't mind if I intercept (:

The path he struck was familiar to him, for Malachi had travelled this route before. The stretching plains would lead him to the sea, which would greet him in a few short days if travel proved fair. Once the smell of saltwater stung his nose, the young man's work would truly start. Caiaphas lingered somewhere along the vast expanse of rugged shore. He had failed to find her last time, bound by time and a pack that awaited his return. Neither held him now, and this time, Malachi would not stop until he found the hooded ghost. Though he had severed himself from the claim of Duskfire, he remained steeped in their affairs, and would until they found this mess settled. He could not run from the war that brewed, but he would not count the Glacier as his general.

The moon had climbed a formidable height when Malachi finally considered settling down for the night. His nerves strung taut with the emotion of recent days, his thoughts still scattered with the memory of all that had transpired. The young man had never been good at forgetting, and while he tried not to think of those he'd let down, they remained on the forefront of his mind. So when the silhouettes of canines cut a shadow in the stretching field, Malachi's first thought turned to his exiled pack mates. He had been sure he'd set out in a direction opposite their own, and at the pricking aversion to seeing them now his muscles prompted him to turn. But though his body shifted, his gaze lingered upon them, for though he could not make out their finer features, it did not take him long to see that these wolves were not Scarlett and Adlartok. An adult and a youth, no doubt, but there was a way to the adult's movement, uncanny to the way he tracked down prey, that made the fur along the young man's neck bristle. The larger took the stance of a hunter, and before he could let fear push him away, Malachi stole toward the duo with the energy that remained in his weary frame, gathering speed to cover the distance that stretched out between them.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 19, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 19, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 22, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Malachi - February 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Reaper - February 27, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: don't wait for me - by Charon - February 27, 2015, 05:27 AM