Redhawk Caldera chew you up and spit you out
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
For my reference, this is the same day that Magpie confronts Peregrine/almost immediately after that thread.

While her conversation with Peregrine had been productive and left Magpie feeling sort of like she had a chance and a purpose... she mostly felt like shit in the wake of her adrenaline's passing. She would pursue training as a Gamekeeper as promised— Anything to please King Likeshisasskissed, she thought sourly, making a face— but that had been the only slim chance he gave her for redemption. For most of their 'conversation', the caldera's leader had made it very clear that she was little more to him than bird poop— no, that she was worse than bird poop.

"This fucking place," she muttered through gritted teeth, making her way to the edge of the pack's claim. Her green eyes glanced up, darting around to make sure no one had been around to hear that— then sighed heavily. She was just going to her den, she told herself, but in truth she didn't want to stop walking. Why had she left Summer? Was this really worth it?

She came around the bend of the lake, slipping into the pine forest— her route was mindless, for most of her time here had been spent beneath its heady scent. Before long, Magpie came upon the clearing that she had come to call home... in time to see a pale wolf snap at the flowers that had caused Magpie to choose this place for her den in the first place. "Hey," she growled in agitation, green eyes sweeping to ensure that her den, at least, had gone undisturbed. "Those were mine."
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 04:46 PM