Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I understand that this thread is important for Magpie plot-wise, therefore I will put it as my priority and I will try to reply to it as fast as I can.

Osprey's question about the she-wolf's well being had been quite foolish to begin with, because it was clear that no one, who had fallen from that kind of height could be left unharmed. She watched the stranger's effort to get up and, how confused it looked. It was far too easy for her to imagine, in how much pain the other was, and she winced, seeing the wolf fall down, as if that pain was her own.

Besides rambling about the goat it had to catch, but quite obviously could not and probably wouldn't get her paws on it, it emptied it's stomach right before Osprey's eyes. As if it was not bad enough already, now catching scent of the other's vomit, she almost fainted on the spot, therefore she took few involuntary steps backwards, until her hind legs gave way and she plopped down on haunches.

"Goat?" Osprey repeated weakly, casting a glance to the side, where the wounded creature lied. It was hard to tell in what kind of condition it was from afar, but it was moving and bleating. "That one?" she asked, feeling very stupid for doing that, but having nothing better to say.
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM