Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Aww, thanks! I think in a few more posts I'll have enough to go off of, so I'm not worried. <3

If her mind hadn't felt like it was sloshing around in her skull, Magpie might have realized how incredibly disgusting she currently was— or fully realize her level of pain and that she probably shouldn't be moving much at all. She squinted at the wolf— wolves?— that spoke to her, the wound on her forehead clotting enough to now keep the blood from her eyes. Still, she couldn't see out of one of them due to its being swollen shut— that fact might have worried her more, too, if her brain wasn't currently so rattled. That the other wolves (she was certain there were two, now) were struggling to keep their composure was completely lost on Magpie.

"Yeesssss!" she exclaimed as they pointed out the ungulate she had taken with her in the fall. Eagerly, she told them, "Let's go kill it. Should be no pro—" she gagged, but continued to barrel on through her statement, "—blem between the three of us." Magpie moved towards her feet again, and just before setting her sprained ankle on the ground (which would have resulted in another collapse), she managed to remember her injury. Careful not to touch that limb to the ground, Magpie moved hungrily towards the goat— its bleats getting weaker. "Peregrine needs it," she emphasized, as if that would impart the gravity of the situation.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM