Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Something about the wolf's gaze seemed odd to Osprey, although she could not pinpoint, what it was. Mainly because her mind wasn't that clear either - she had to take another deep breath and lift her muzzle upwards to fight a wave of nausea. How bad one rotten piece of meat could get? She had had flu's before - it was inevitable, if you spent most of your time living a life of a scavanger - but then again, never had it been so bad and awful as it was now.

"Three?" the wolf's words brought her back to the present time and she cast a quick glance around to see, if there was another wolf around, who she had not noticed before. Or, who may have fallen down the cliff along with this one. No such luck - two of them and a goat, whose bleats grew weaker by the second. Without waiting any longer, the dark girl got to her feet again and hobbled in the direction of the goat.

"You are not serious," Osprey called out to her, getting up too and running up to the she-wolf. So - she would kill the goat and then what? There was no possible way this one could get anywhere far in this state. She could collapse somewhere and die. And if it was true about the recent influx of cannibals in these areas, then it was very likely that she would get eaten along with the kill.

"Peregrine? What is he going to do with a goat?" she furrowed her brow.
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM