Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie had paid little mind to whether or not the two wolves followed, walking an awkward three-legged walk towards the goat, her gait stumbling and drunk. When one of the two wolves questioned her conviction, the yearling paused and swung her head again— another wave of nausea causing her to dry heave as the world spun— to face them. "Forgive me," she told them, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "I called him an asshole," she emphasized.

"A gaping asshole," Magpie corrected quickly after. It struck her as funny all of a sudden, and she broke out into giggles. Her entire life was a ridiculous joke. She had only been venting, as every healthy wolf does— but of course Peregrine had managed to hear it. Because her life was a big fat joke, and whatever luck that had seen her survive to adulthood all alone had apparently dried up.

She resumed her staggering walk, swaying over the goat, trying to find and focus on its jugular so she could stop its horrible bleating. "Stop moving," she hissed at it angrily— though it was her world moving, not the goat, which couldn't seem to put any weight on any of its legs even as it was still desperate to escape. "It has to go to the caldera and forgive me," she reiterated, unaware of the jumble she had made of her intentions.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM