Blacktail Deer Plateau Shine your light on everything
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Well, maybe you should, the Saena from two months ago might've snidely said. The Saena of the present, however, better understood these things. Osprey had every right to her opinions; Saena could, and would, respect that reality. But it wasn't the opinion that she was worked up about; it was the delivery, or the fact her aunt had basically called her not-a-wolf for wanting nothing to do with her.

"You can speak your opinions," she said coolly, "you can sit there and say, "Saena, your attitude is shit," and you have every right... but that isn't what you did, you preached at me about family like you have any idea how it feels to be left behind by everyone you love, and then told me to grow up." There were other things, of course, like how Saena had been a massive bitch about it when she probably shouldn't have been, and how Osprey was actually telling the truth at the time... but she easily forgot those details.

When Osprey spoke about disrespect, Saena vehemently shook her head. "You're wrong." She wanted to say something like, "are you retarded," but bit it down by reminding herself she was trying to be better here. She was getting her feelings off her chest, yes, but that didn't mean she had to melt down like last time and get overly aggressive about it. "You don't even need to know someone to show them a little decency and respect when they ask to be left alone. Probably, they're going through a lot more than you if they say that, and the last thing they—the last thing I—need is to be lectured about it instead.

You were around less than my real dad when I was growing up. I hadn't even spent any time with you until I was at least half a year old! Then you just disappeared like my mom and Tytonidae and dad. You could've sent a messenger, but you didn't, you left me and everyone else to think you'd walked away too. Do you really think it's so unreasonable that I don't see you as my family?"
Messages In This Thread
Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 20, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 01, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - March 08, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 10, 2015, 04:57 PM