Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I'm basing her behavior on the fact that my uncle walked miles home in ice skates, when he had a concussion. :P

Her world was still all spinning, still all bright lights. Magpie was still occasionally nauseous, but for the most part she had a handle on it— as long as she didn't move or try to speak too quickly. Because of this, she didn't notice the discomfort of her companion, instead selfishly focused on her goal and intention for the dead goat. She'd probably need to tell Peregrine that she had help in killing it, only because she couldn't really see straight, but she had pulled it from the mountain— that had been the hardest part!

"I need to get it to the caldera," she answered, nodding. "Thank you!" Magpie continued brightly, then bent to take a leg of the creature in her jaws. It would be slow going— she was still unsteady and temporarily three-legged— but the yearling began to drag it in the direction of the caldera in short little bursts. She was breathing hard, her ribs protesting every breath, but she paid it no mind. She could do anything, they'd all see!
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM