Blacktail Deer Plateau Shine your light on everything
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Truth to be told - so much had happened inbetween these two meetings - that Osprey didn't remember in detail, what she had told Saena that day. She was more aware of the fact that she had felt hurt afterwards and that the way the girl dealt with people coming and going was very childish. It seemed that by letting emotions speak more than the rational mind, she had said things that she shouldn't have. When you saw this from Saena's perspective, she understood that she had - indeed - crossed a line at some point and that damage that had been done was probably irreversable.

Yet the notion that Osprey had no idea, how it felt to be left alone, made her frown and bristle. This was a touchy subject, because the girl was so wrong. She knew exactly, how it felt to be left alone. Even worse - seeing, how a person you had once loved, turn into someone beyond recognition. A monster. She was tempted to tell her all of this now, to make her realize that she was not the only one in the world, who had to suffer. Life meant suffering and moments of happiness in unequal doses. Then again... look, how far preaching had got her last time. Therefore Osprey bit her tongue and listened to the end.

"I agree I have made mistakes and I apologize, if I have insulted you in any way," she went for a more diplomatic answer. "So, where does this leave us?" they couldn't start things from point zero, therefore clarifying on what terms they could co-exist peacefully was important.
Messages In This Thread
Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 20, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 01, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Saēna - March 08, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Shine your light on everything - by Osprey - March 10, 2015, 04:57 PM