let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Let's get this party started! I flipped a coin to determine the teams. So Team A (heads) is Spectra and Atreyu, and Team B (tails) is Aesop and Onyx. Aaaand I rolled for who gets a goal this round: Team A is kicking it off! So either of the youngin's from team A can work it out to a goal.

One by one, they arrived. He realized that he looked a gruesome sight, covered in blood beside the ruined carcass, but doubted that any would hold it against him. He nodded to each and greeted them by name as they arrived. And he snorted at Atreyu's comment. "Nah, found it like it is." A pause, then he clarified, "dead. I did the heart thing."

Once there was a fair number of wolves gathered, he cleared his throat, pausing a moment before explaining why they were there. "So obviously, as ya'll can see, I found a deer and ripped out its heart," he began, as it is best to begin with the obvious, "thought I should make everyone aware of it, but I also thought it might be fun to fu- mess around a bit and play a bit of a game. Uh. If ya'll are up for it." He cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, unused to speaking so much in front of so many wolves. Nerves weren't getting the best of him, just the realizing that he really ought to censor himself a bit.

Once he got confirmation that yes, indeed, there would be a game, he spoke up again. "So we got two teams, two goals, one heart. Grab the heart, try and get it in the opposite goal. Easy enough. You drop it or you get tackled, the heart goes to the other team. Questions? No? Good." And then he paired them off, Spectra with Atreyu on one end of the field and he and Onyx on the other. Thistle Cloud he put in charge of making calls on what counted as tackles and goals, as contact sports did not mix well with pregnant women.

And so the game began. It was a dirty, muddy affair, but in the end the first goal was scored. With a grunt, Aesop shook himself off, grinning as he set the heart back into the middle of the field.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster - by Aesop - February 20, 2015, 04:55 PM