Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: you have one tough uncle! :) Would you mind, if Osprey tagged along? She could either help or would simply want to make sure that Magepie reached her destination. Feel free to tell her off in your next post, if you don't need that.

Either the wolf had hit it's head too hard or she hadn't been quite sane to begin - she could barely stand or think straight, yet it was determined to bring the goat all the way to caldera. A very, very long way, especially for someone, who was injured and had only three legs to use, instead of four. Osprey was not convinced by the other's optimism and, even though she would have gladly left the mad wolf to deal with it's quest on her own, she felt a pang of uneasiness. If this was Peregrine's subordinate and something happened to her along the way - she would feel responsible. Indirectly, but still.

Therefore she sighed and caught up with the wolf, following her and observing the other's progress curiously. "Do you need a helping hand?" she asked politely and at the same time she was angry at herself for being too good to strangers, while feeling so unwell herself. "I mean - you won't get to caldera on your own."
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM