Redhawk Caldera chew you up and spit you out
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie couldn't help but silently agree with Dove, but she thought her half-sister incredibly stupid for testing Peregrine's tolerance like this— perhaps because the yearling had already tried it, hours before, and it had backfired miserably. Their alpha seemed like the sort that would respect boldness, considering he didn't seem to have a filter of his own, but that clearly wasn't the case. If only he hadn't walked in to hear the worst of what they had been saying, Magpie might have been able to warn Dove of this.

Her head sank back to her paws as Peregrine spoke of his shit list, ears flattening in dismay— it was one thing to think you were the sole wolf that one of your leaders hated, and another thing altogether to have him confirm it. She whined again, despite herself, and was about to show him her stomach in an admission of defeat— just fucking kill me already— but before she could, he was standing over her... and touching her head with his snout...? As he backed away towards Dove, the yearling lifted her head once more, ears alert in her confusion.

What the fuck just happened.

As much as she felt relief— Peregrine had just forgiven her, right? Kind of?— the black-and-white female also felt a strange mix of irritation, fear, and sadness. She and Dove had been about to forge a bong bond omg lol i am leaving that typo, and Peregrine had gone and pissed on it. Magpie was almost certain it had been on purpose; she doubted that he would have forgiven her so easily, not after the way he had treated her earlier, unless it meant she would suffer in different ways.

She had no idea how Dove was going to react, and feared it would drive a rift between them— and sadness, because she had gained and lost a sister in about 2.5 seconds. Magpie said nothing, slowly regaining her feet, her posture every bit sulking and unhappy. She remained silent, wanting to say everything, but somehow sensing it would be better to give Dove space then try to hash anything else out immediately. Still, she made no move towards her den or to leave— just in case the white female did have something to say.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 04:46 PM