Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
its ok i get carried away :x
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small] Once her desires and expectations had been voiced she held her tongue, waiting for the boy to make any comments and questions about his newly recieved mission. Even if it was true that the Queen's ire had faded into the back of her mind it was also very likely that with the smallest, slightest, provokation it would be again set aflame.
In these moments, her tolerance, with about anything and everything was running thin.

With a small flare of leathery nostrils and a quick twist of her ears she tried to read his thoughts since until now, he seemed reluctant to share them. Like him, her mind also trailed over to the dark coated Beta as she realized the prior training he would need to recieve in case he encountered one of the pesky predators she warned him about, or in the future, tresspassers.
Quickly she made a mental note of mentioning the given task to her mate, which she was certain he would approve of. Even if it all implicated he'd have to give up some of his time to take Gaiban under his wing she was sure he'd be unable to refuse to take advantage of the opportunity.
He had wanted to train one of their pups to be a killer -- he could train the youngling first.
Because despite the lack of her blood in the teen's veins, he was still hers.
He felt like so.

After a short lapse of silence he finally spoke, his mouth carrying a question Cara had seen as inevitable, but not very pleasant. Inmediately, her face hardened, her eyes narrowing slightly as she cleared her throat. "She tried to break the code" she barked with angst -- that was not directed at him but at the idea of the female herself. "She was in a lower tier than me, yet she one day challenged me as if we were equals." she barked, her words full of conviction and self-pride.
"Then, after I made her submit she continued to trash-talk me and threaten me -- demanding that I act in accordance to my rank even after it was her who proved to be an insubordinate cunt" she barked, the fire in her voice rising slightly as the filter in her mouth broke loose, letting all bottled porfanities rise to the surface again.

"She's a hypocrite" she declared, with a huff, her eyes seeking Gaiban's as she resumed her explanation, "She disrespected the pack's hierarchy -- something I believe to be vital for the proper function of the pack's dynamic" she went on, her ears twisting upon her cranium as she spoke, "As Alpha I hold every right to say who stays and goes "it's not a democracy, she added silently, seeking the boy's reaction within his silvery orbs.

"We gave her a last chance to apologize -- a chance to redeem herself" she barked, knowing that the emphasized word had to hold some meaning to the Theta. "But she threw it away and threatened us -- the pack and my yet unborn pups" she ended dryly, her narrowed eyes prompting a response from the boy.

She didn't know what the bitch had told Gaiban during the few minutes before her arrival, and she didn't know how her side of the story would sit in his mind.
Aside from any desire to justify her hatred what she wanted the most was for him to realize how important this trust, this chance, he had been given really was.
It was his salvation.

Now it was up to him to chose to take it or to waste it like Mara.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM